Specjalistyczny warsztat językowy 0800-S2-2YHDTA
Rok akademicki 2019/20
grupa nr 3
plan zajęć przedmiotu
zaznaczono (na zielono) terminy
aktualnie wyświetlanej grupy
|Przedmiot||Specjalistyczny warsztat językowy 0800-S2-2YHDTA|
Rok akademicki 2019/20 (2019)
Ćwiczenia (CW), grupa nr 3 [pozostałe grupy]
|Termin i miejsce:|
|Terminy najbliższych spotkań:||
Wszystkie zajęcia tej grupy już się odbyły - pokaż terminy wszystkich spotkań.
|Liczba osób w grupie:||24|
A. Rogers, Non-formal education. Flexible schooling or participatory education?, Hong Kong 2004, Comparative Education Research Centre, The University of Hong Kong.
J. Lancaster, School and classroom indicators of inclusive education. in: Measuring Inclusive Education. Published online: 27 Oct 2014, pp.227–245.
D. Lewis, Non-governmental Organizations. Definition and History, in: International Encyclopedia of Civil Society, First edition, K. Anheier, Helmut, S. Toepler, New Yok 2010, Springer-Verlag.
P. Dekker, On the Prospects of Volunteering in civil society. “Voluntary action – The Journal of the Institute for Volunteering Research 4/3” (Summer), pp. 31–48.
D. W. Johnson, R.T. Johnson, Cultural Diversity and Cooperative Learning, in: Cooperative Learning and Strategy for Inclusion. Celebrating diversity in the classroom, W. Putnam (ed.), Baltimore-London-Sydney 2010, Paul H. Bookers Publishing Co, s. 68.
D. Fasco, Jr. Education and Creativity “Creativity Research Journal” 2002-2001, pp. 317–327.
T-kit 4: Intercultural learning, see:
A. Młynarczuk-Sokołowska, Teacher, Tutor, Educator in a Culturally Diverse Space of Modern Education, “Culture – Society – Education” No. 1 (11) 2017, pp. 139–152.
Council conclusions of 26 November 2009 on the education of children with a migrant background, “Official Journal of the European Union”, Volume 52, 11 December 2009.
M. Dietz, Multiculturalism, Interculturality and Diversity in Education. An Anthropological Approach, Münster, New York, München, Berlin 2009, Waxman.
A. Młynarczuk-Sokołowska, Education of Foreign Children in Poland. Methodical Contexts „Culture and Education” 2017, No. 7, s. 168–181.
L. Hustinx, Indywidualism and New Styles of Young Volunteering “Voulntary Action”, 2001, 3 (2), pp. 57–76.
E. G. Clary, M. Snyder, A. A. Stukas, Volunteers motivations “Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly”, 1996, 25 (5), pp. 485–505.
T. Loreman, Seven pillars of Support for Inclusive Education: Moving from “Why” to “How” International Jurnal of Whole Schooling, 2007, 3 (2), pp. 22–38.
E. Ogrodzka-Mazur, Ethnic Stereotypes and Prejudice at Primary School Children an Attempted at Modification exemplified by learners from the Cieszyn area of Silesia, in: Intercultural education: theory and practice, eds. T. Lewowicki, B. Grabowska, A. Szczurek-Boruta, Toruń 2007, Adam Marszałek.
A. Portera, Intercultural and multicultural Education. Epistemological and Semantic Aspects, in: Intercultural and Multicultural Education. Enhancing Global Interconnectedness, eds. C.A. Grant, A. Portera, Routledge, New York, London 2010.
A. Młynarczuk-Sokołowska, Intercultural Non-formal Education Issues on the Agenda of Polish Non-governmental Organizations – a research report „The New Educational Review” 2014, (Vol. 37, No.3).
- Professional Presentation in foreign language – basic assumption.
- Formal, Non-formal and In-formal Education as a space of learning (concepts of formal, non-formal and informal education, methods and forms of formal and non-formal education, the idea of lifelong education).
- Inclusion and exclusion in education (inclusion and exclusion in education, students with special needs at schools, reasons of exclusion in education, ways of inclusion in education).
- Non-governmental Organizations in a civil society (non-governmental organization, third sector, non-governmental sector, concept of civil society, volunteering, social activities, types of non-governmental organizations, ways of supporting society by non-governmental organizations).
- Different aspects of volunteering (volunteering, volunteer, voluntary work, non-governmental organization, charitable organization, voluntary organization, type of volunteering, role of voluntary work in civil society).
- Cooperative Learning (integrating educational strategies, concept of cooperative learning, cooperative learning as an educational strategy for diversity and inclusion, examples of using cooperative learning during the extra-curricular projects).
- Creativity in Education (terms: creativity, creative attitude, educational ways of developing pupils creativity (painting, music, photography etc.), creative activities – exemplifications).
- Culture in education (theoretical concepts of culture, space of education as a space of cultural diversity, T. Edward T. Hall's Cultural Iceberg as a concept of learning new culture).
- Developing Intercultural Competences in the field of education (intercultural competence, G. Hofstede's Cultural Dimensions Theory, exemplifications of developing intercultural sensitivity among primary school children).
- Integration of children with migrant background (children with migrant background, children with migrant background as students with special needs, challenges related to education of children with migrant background, ways of integrating children with migrant background in the field of formal education (welcome class, learning support, etc.).
- Educational English Vocabulary (professional vocabulary from different sub-disciplines of pedagogy /social pedagogy, early school education, intercultural pedagogy, etc./ and social sciences.
|Metody i kryteria oceniania:||
- Activity (up to 2 points per classes).
- Attendance (1 point for attendance during each classes).
- Presentation of chosen topic (up to 10 points for presentation).
- In order to complete the course students should receive at least half of all points.
- Student is entitled to two absences.
- Other absences should be worked off during consultations (Department of Intercultural and Early School Education, room no. 104).
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Uniwersytet w Białymstoku.